Growing up in a Spanish household eggs were a staple. As an ode to my Spanish heritage, it's no wonder I take to my childhood tortilla's vs scrambled eggs.
Yield : 8" Tortilla | Active Time: 45 Min
7 large eggs
1/2 cup olive oil
1 large Russet potato (diced)
1 yellow onion cut sisley (chopped)
Pre -Heat Oven 350 Degrees
1. Chop large Onion and add oil to skillet
2. Sweat onion in skillet till almost golden
3. Peel and chop potatoe (diced)
4. Cook until soft piercing texture with onions.
5. Add eggs to bowl mix with whisk or fork, sprinkle tea spoon Koser Salt (optional)
6. Combine eggs to onion and potatoe mixture
7. Bake at 350 for 15min (Optional) Broil for 1 Min just before serving for golden color.
8. Transfer and flip over onto Plate.