Active Time: 25 Min. | Total Time : 40 Min. | Serves 2
1 pound Rib eye
3 table spoons canola oil
4 table spoons unsalted butter
4 thyme springs
2 garlic cloves
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Allow meat to come to room temperature
3. In skillet heat canola oil on high heat and add butter
4. Place meat and other ingredients on skillet, while basting with spoon on high heat for 4 min, 2 min on each side.
5. Finish in oven for 5 more min
6. Remove meat from oven, and place on a rack to rest for 3 min covered in foil
7. Slice meat or serve whole
8. Season with Salt and Pepper
Optional serve with Spinach, or baby potatoes.
Bon Appétit Mes Amis!